Providing global payment acceptance without local boundaries
One of our key strengths lies in our breadth of payment acceptance globally. In markets where card penetration is low, your customers expect to pay using their local method of payment. We can facilitate this.
We understand what payment method is needed in each market for different types of gaming transactions and, most importantly, we have the capabilities to enable you to offer these payment methods.
- We work with the leading domestic payment methods available to the industry
- We provide access to a network of alternative payment types and offer multiple payment and settlement currencies to help manage liquidity
- We offer a bespoke proposition that can help identify and implement the most popular methods based on customers’ needs
Making every transaction successful is our game
Ultimately, our proposition is focused on helping you to increase the revenues you can make through successful payment processing.
Our market insight allows us to provide tailored advice to each of the gaming & trading businesses we work with. This allows you to make informed decisions about your transaction process and implement the recommendations that are most appropriate to your business.
- We ensure that our proposition takes into account costs efficiencies to maximise the value we bring
- Our breadth of expertise within the gaming & trading market means we fully understand the complexities you face
- We have a strong understanding of how to optimise your transaction acceptance in any given market, and how specific elements of the transaction can have an impact on these rates
Our focus on remaining the payment experts in gaming & trading
Gaming & trading are a core focus for Worldpay and we are committed as a business to maintaining our position as the leading payment expert in these industries. This commitment is shown through the investment we make in developing expertise throughout our business. We have teams across the company specialising in building solutions which meet the unique needs and requirements of gaming & trading businesses and their end customers.
The structure of our gaming & trading team is created to provide a flawless customer experience. It includes a range of resources from your direct day-to-day contacts such as Relationship and Implementation Managers to Corporate Support and the wider executive team, vertical leads and product management.
As well as our customer-focused business set-up, we differentiate ourselves from our competitors in the following ways:
- We can process large volume events – with a capacity of up to 1000 transactions per second
- Our breadth of services means we can support and manage various parts of the payment eco-system including issuers, schemes and global payment partners
- We have a value proposition structure that’s tailored to our customers’ needs